Am gasit urmatoarele informatii azi intr-un articol:
Natural Disinfectants – The Safer Alternative
• Spray hydrogen peroxide – which whitens like bleach but much more safely – followed by spraying vinegar on surfaces.
• Simmering cloves and cinnamon on the stove is an effective air freshener and baking soda absorbs odors in carpets, trash cans and inside your fridge and freezer. The best air freshener is to find the problem, fix it and open the windows for fresh air.
• Baking soda mixed with apple cider vinegar does a better job – and is far less toxic – than other bathroom scrubbing powders. Perfect for toilets and tubs.
• Vinegar used alone is safe and effective on counters, floors and windows. One cup of vinegar to three cups of water is strong enough to clean even the grimy outsides of your windows.
• Baking soda added to your rinse cycle is an effective fabric softener.
• Club soda in a spray bottle also works well on windows and mirrors.
• Lavender and tea tree oils are antiseptic and naturally antibacterial – in much lower doses – and leave behind a pleasant smell when added to baking soda or hydrogen peroxide.
Articolul are mult mai multe informatii, e usor de citit.
I. Ieri am diluat detergentul de vase cu apa https://simplitaly.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/despre-eliminarea-toxinelor-din-casa/
Pasul de azi in directia reducerii toxinelor din casa suna asa:
II. Lasam ferestrele deschise in timp ce facem curatenie.